Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Father's Discipline: Chapter 7

7/11--Almost there!  Can my brain cells take any more?  Only reading will give you the answer!

"What was the background of Jim Sr. that would cause stress to his son?"


My brain when I read that sentence.

What?

In the previous chapter, Ms. Rose Ann came to the conclusion that she had to go waaaay to the base of her strap-on to uncover something in Junior's life.  Why is she now concluding that it's something in Senior's life?

Did Proctor finally figure out what drugs were?  Besides "bad" and un-Jesusy I mean?

We also haven't had a lot of Jesus in a while.  We'll see if I spoke too soon.

"Time to get back to the cold hard facts of the case again."

There's that phrase that might mean the male urinator (yay for making up words!).  That's all Christian virgins use them for, right?  As Yahweh intended.

"Rose Ann's heart wanted to splurge all over Jim."

I bet it did, Rose Ann.  I bet your "heart" wanted to splurge all over his face.  Good fucking Dickbutt, sexual repression manifests in weird ways.  Proctor mentions "dick" in almost every chapter.

"I want to put the cold hard facts of this case behind me."

Again with that.

"I would like to explore... Let's say, a deeper relationship with you."

Yeah.  Sexual repression.

Rose Ann gets a phone call, which is only mentioned in conversation.   No lines whatsoever about how her phone rang, or she had a voice mail.  She just says "Oh, my cell phone."  Then she listens to the message.  I'm guessing the message is supposed to be some huge deal because the details aren't relayed, but it frightens Rose Ann.  The phrase "the truth can be damaging" was used.

Black mail!

No way a good Christian boy would get involved with the devil's lettuce (seriously, it never once mentions what kind of drugs) on his own!

The plot thickens.  But can Rose Ann get all the way to the base of this dildo cold hard fact?  Will James Sr. finally get a nice thick cock cold hard fact behind him?  Will we keep our eye on the Prize or will the Prize be cut down to size (and get some cold hard facts of his own in the prison shower)?  Find out next time on Chapter 8 of A Father's Discipline.

This was a short chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment